- Product Liability Defense
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Premises Liability Defense
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Physician Administrative Defense
- Legal Malpractice Defense
- Civil Litigation Defense
- Appellate Practice
Civil Litigation Defense
In a case of first impression in Kentucky, obtained summary judgment for national rental car company on basis of federal preemption, after plaintiff alleged that rental car company was vicariously liable for injuries caused by lease driver of vehicle.
Obtained favorable settlement for underinsured motorist carrier in case involving alleged permanent disability following collision.