- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Health Law
- Product Liability Defense
- General Civil Litigation Defense
- Appellate Practice
- Legal Malpractice Defense
- Professional Licensure Defense
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Bad Faith Defense
- Premises Liability Defense
- Employment Litigation
Through an often-complicated patchwork of federal and state laws and regulations, today’s employers are held to high standards in the treatment of their employees. Given the modern litigious climate, employers sometimes stand accused of having discriminated against their employees, or otherwise treated them improperly or unfairly.
The attorneys at Thompson Miller & Simpson PLC have experience litigating and otherwise successfully handling a variety of complex employment claims, including claims alleging race, age and gender discrimination, violations of constitutional due process rights, and allegations of negligent or intentional infliction of emotional distress. Moreover, the firm works with its employer clients to proactively advise those clients regarding potentially problematic policies and procedures, in order to help those clients avoid future claims and litigation.